Do you think you're ready for birth? Well, as long as you don't do the following 10 important things, you probably won't!
Everything should be fine by the time the big day comes
The Bump has collected the 10 things you should definitely do before you are born.
1. Go to a Parenting CourseYou better get ahead you are preparing for what you can count on during childbirth. Learn the necessary breathing and relaxation techniques from someone who knows what they are talking about. In addition, in such a course, you can get answers from all professionals to your individual request.
2. Learn the basics of breastfeedingYour baby will be born, you will give her breast and she will know what to do… well, breastfeeding is not always that easy. Before you give birth, learn what breastfeeding positions and what breastfeeding problems you may have. Breastfeeding is natural, but both can require learning. But once you are ready, you will have no problem.
3. Furnish the nurseryEvery baby needs a comfy baby or luggage and a diaper. They must be purchased and stored before birth. What can I need in the nursery? Read it here!
4. Talk to your doctor about your birth planSZЬLЙSZETKERESХ
Use our Birth Finder to find the ideal country for you! Of course, first decide where you want to be born. Is it closest to you in the rainhouse? Or in a special kindergarten center? Once you do, you'll only need one doctor, one that you agree with. Have a parenting plan, discuss how you want to be born, what interventions and painkillers you want, or what you may not want. So less surprises will come on your birth day.
5. Pack it togetherIt's a good idea to pack your hospital package a few weeks before your expected date of birth. Check the list to see if you have everything you need. We'll give you some help in this article as well!
6. Think about how you want to announce your birthIf you send a special announcement to your relatives, your best friends, about the baby, plan ahead before going to the church. If you have already purchased the Alert Card, then after birth, just fill it out and ask your couple to post it for as long as you are in the hospital.
7. Take care of the mealEven before your baby's day comes, fill up the freezer with some time to give you something to do during the hard days and weeks following the birth. Also, freeze your delicacies so that you only need to spend energy on thawing. Collect menu deals from nearby restaurants as well, it's okay to order food to the house and not have to cook three delicious meals for yourself.
8. Slide the baby carrier into the carOn the day of your birth, you are sure to be nervous about bugging your baby carrier / baby use guide. Even before you get into the car before the big day comes, so you don't have to worry about it after birth, you will know that your baby will be safe when traveling home.
9. Wash linen and baby clothesWash your baby's sheets, blankets, duvets, quilts, textiles and of course baby's clothes. Everything your little skin can touch. Because the skin of newborns is very sensitive, make sure you use a detergent that it does not contain any fragrances or colors. Make sure your clothes are freshly washed for at least a week in the closet.
10. Choose a pediatricianIt's a good idea to ask your acquaintances, friends, family members, who to recommend and why. But don't stress too much about it. If the doctor you decide to do something doesn't work for you, you can choose another one sooner.Related articles on baby screening:
- 6 steps to happy baby clothes
- So make a baby safe home
- Kiddies in the baby's new home