The difference between a mother and a father affects a two-year-old like a fire. It is also worth saying, depending on how old your child is.So talk to your child about your choiceNo matter how much you choose, however much parents are prepared to tell their children the fact that they will not live together more, they will probably face it. Adults tend to consider a complex, complex situation even though a small child has a center of mind and specific, practical questions. The child will also be interested in where the baby will be from now on, or where the cat will live. It is worth approaching the child's age to see what aspects are important at the age.
Under 5 years
- a parent or carer is dependent on a currency
- not capable of understanding complex events, unable to think, plan, interpret his senses in the future
- the beginning of independence, but it is still very dependent on your parents
- limited ability to assess cause and effect
- The center of gravity revolves around the world
- the border between fantasy and currency is a little blurry
- has limited ability to speak of his senses
Because of their limited cognitive abilities, three-year-olds and many years of age are unable to interpret the reason for their choice and of course its effects Rhonda Freeman, head of the Toronto Family Aid Program. "If Daddy is leaving home, you might think Daddy left me, not Daddy," he says. "Kids need to understand that the choice is the decision of adults, all together and not roul. For educators, this is difficult to understand. "For parents, it is very important that in education stabilitбs to stay alive as usual, you need to reassure your child that parents are still there.
For high schoolers for simple, specific remarks there is a need: which parent will live where, who the child will live with, who will take care of how often he or she will meet the other parent. Let's be prepared to give you many questions, give short answers and wait for him to post the following.
Between 6-11 years old
6-8 years old
- still less able to think and talk about sensations
- it is less egocentric in its worldview, since it is well aware of what is going on around it, but it is still limited in its ability to understand and comprehend a complex situation such as a choice
9-11 years old
- they have more advanced abilities to understand their feelings and conditions
- non-family relationships (friends, educators, trainers) are increasingly important and increasingly important in a child's life
- we see things in black and white
School-age children may also show anxiety, anxiety, anger, or sadness as a result of desire trauma. There may clearly be a lack of a parent who is not living with him or her, he or she may fantasize about his or her parents getting out again, and even thinking about how he or she can contribute to it. We have to be aware that the choice is an adult decision, it is not its cause and cannot be influenced.
Stability and maintaining routine are important in this age as well. Older people are better able to talk about what they feel. It is worth letting them talk or looking for books that help with processing.
12-14 years old
- they can change the situation better
- participate in conversations and ask questions to better understand what's going on
- the beginning of the quest for independence; questioning the patron saint
- non-family relationships are increasingly important
- 5 mistakes that divorced parents make
- Choosing a child is like the death of a relative
- From bed, table, kid…