In our mothers' time, breast inflammation was mostly the end of breastfeeding. Today we know about prevention and cure.In a group ready for birth, I always ask couples what they know about their infancy. Almost every time there is a story arrуl that breastfeeding has been interrupted due to breast inflammation. Many add: but Mom does well after every feeding.
Fortunately, I can reassure my mothers: breast inflammation now rarely leads to the end of breastfeeding, and its preventative nature is not that you slave your breast to "empty" after every breastfeeding.
Not all inflammation, which is…… Head and tense. On the second-third day after birth, when the "milk comes", many people feel that the fever is not normal, which is due to the heavy steam on the breasts. Let's see what happens this time!
Hormone changes trigger the production of mature milk, tejbelцvellйs. When the baby is placed on the breast, he enthusiastically sips, while the other breast is dripping (sometimes flowing, squirting) breast milk. In this case, the blood lymphatic circulation is significantly increased in the breast, and the fluid between the tissues is flowing, so there is a certain degree of edema. This is not an inflammation, nor is it a phenomenon.
The breast may be too full, so that the internal pressure does not allow the milk to escape. We should not leave this to be the case, as this can cause mucous membrane formation, which can easily lead to inflammation. Effective healing of the breast and prevention of the breast. All you need is a handful of handy little ones and an enthusiastic, hungry, hungry baby.
If the baby is pregnant, you will have no problem with breastfeeding
What's good - and what's notHere's how to help milk out:
- warm compress immediately before breastfeeding
- fine, massaging massage
- a little milking so the breast loosens so much that the baby can get it
- very frequent breastfeeding
- the use of different breastfeeding positions
What doesn't help is even more:
- fruiting, "lemon twisting" ("massaging" with cinnamon)
- persistent cold compress
- without breastfeeding
- limiting breastfeeding
- milk paste medicines
- limiting fluid consumption
- wait, you can go away on your own
A painful knotNot only the initial over-saturation can inhibit milk milk outflow. Breastfeeding may also occur in the later stages of breastfeeding pang of milk, for example, because the little one is not breastfeeding enough, she is not getting her breast well, maybe because she got pacifiers, baby bottles, maybe because her nose is blocked. It is also possible that the baby who has been breastfeeding at night will have a good night's sleep.
The nipple may be sensitive or brittle, the mother may be afraid of pain, and therefore less often or only for a short time, no time for the baby to wean. It is not uncommon for a bra, a tight dress or a backpack to pinch an area. It is sometimes the case that condensed or crystallized milk (s) block the drainage lining, causing a delicate lump. Whatever the reason, you need to stop it to prevent more serious trouble.
The most important thing is to teach the baby to breastfeed effectively and to suck on the painful breast as often as possible. Look for a posture where the little one is just massaging the lump (possibly with axillary or lying breast feeding), and decisive, but not painful, movements of the lump milk ьrьlйsйt.
Trapped breast milk is finding its wayand - if we don't get into it - the tissues leak between them for a while. This condition is not treated by the immune system anymore: it releases active substances that are free of moles, meaning "sterile" inflammation. Inflammation is always triggered by three symptoms: local anemia (ie skin), warmth and pain.
It may happen at this time the mother's bosom goes up, feels sick. To do the same thing, you need to work harder to clean your breasts. If you are in a bad state of mind, you can take a fever and painkiller. Be sure to ask for help with the work and care of the baby, and relax as much as possible in a little bed. If you do not recover twenty times from uranium, you should consult a doctor.
LбzIf the fever and nausea are sustained, the painful red lump will not loosen in a single day, making you aware of the fact that it is inflammatory (bacterial, less commonly fungus). Your doctor will prescribe antibiotics, which should be taken for seven to ten days, even if the symptoms disappear quickly. However, the drug is not a panacea, and frequent and effective breastfeeding should not be missed in this case either.
If the inflammation is not treated or is not adequately treated, it may return after a transient improvement and make life difficult for the mother and baby. Rarely, but it happens the inflammation subsides. If your doctor suspects this, you will have an ultrasound scan. The pus has to be opened and cleaned. It is a matter of wounding, who, under local anesthesia, does the intervention in just a few minutes. Breastfeeding should not be interrupted (or even intended) unless the wound is located close to the nipple.
How does the infection come about?Pathogens can enter the breast tissue three times: either through the nipple, through the wound, or through the milk, or in the blood vessels of the other organs (including the tonsils). The most serious problem is the "resistant" (that is, resistant to antibiotics) pathogens that are "available" in the hospital.
- Nipple fracture is usually caused by the baby being breastfeeded improperly, holding the nipple in the mouth and pushing it hard on the palate. Never let her suck like that, it may take a few minutes for the breast to snap! Wait, as long as you open your mouth, as if healing it, give it to your breast, take it in your mouth as much as you can. Anatomical deviation of the baby's mouth (short tongue, small bone, short tongue, high palate) may persist.
In such cases, you should always find a tailor-made solution to your circumstances - usually a special posture. The wound can also be sustained by local fungal or bacterial infections. The use of pacifiers, pacifiers, bimboys makes the situation worse!
- The presence of certain bacteria on the skin and in the outlet stages of milk milk is completely normal. Numerous bacteria are found on the surface of the body, which prevent the growth of fungi and harmful bacterial strains. It can cause illness if it enters and multiplies inside the body if the immune system is not strong enough.
In case of frequent breastfeeding milk literally cleans the roads, there is no time for moles to get in and reproduce. However, multiple breastfeeding breaks can be an opportunity.
- Pathogens circulating in the bloodstream can also cause other organs. If both breasts are inflamed at the same time, and especially if the inflammation recurs, it is worth suspecting and finding a gout with the help of a home doctor who is probably a nasal tooth, a dentist, a dentist.
Possibilities of preventionChildbirth assistants can do a lot to protect the mom and baby from the inconvenience of breast inflammation, such as
- the newborn is given to the mother immediately after birth and helps breastfeeding - so the baby encounters "good" bacteria on the breast and breast of the mother;
- allow frequent and unlimited breastfeeding from the first minute - this is by far the most beneficial procedure;
- help the mother and baby to properly breast-feed and suckle effectively - this prevents wounds and milk stings;
- even before the milk is ingested, we show the mother and practice the perfect hand milking so that she can loosen her tight breasts when needed;
- they do not give the little one soothers, pacifiers, but only when they are inevitable.
- Do not breast-feed
- do not breast-feed while taking antibiotics or analgesics, as it
- Breastfeeding or bruised breasts should not be breast-fed, as the baby will catch something sick
- frequent or prolonged breastfeeding causes nipple discoloration
Any restriction on breastfeeding will, in most cases, worsen the condition of women with breast inflammation!
Under the microscopeIt is not uncommon for a mother to request a sample of milk for breeding in a doctor's laboratory. The find can be expected in two days. According to international studies, breast milk samples collected from whole mothers can be detected in over 50% - a common cause "Bulk Positive Results". Symptoms, however, can make a diagnosis quickly and safely. Testing your milk sample can best help you choose the right antibiotic if the improvement in your blood is on your own.
These can also be useful: