Pregnant, baby and baby have the elemental need for sparkling, bright sunlight. By following the safety rules, you can enjoy the benefits of sunbathing health.
8 tips for safe sunbathing
1. Just be careful!Infants and young children with clear skin should not be taken away on direct sunshine. Because melanocytes are underdeveloped, less melanin is produced in the skin of the skin, which is why the skin absorbs three times more UV rays than adults, so it is easier to cut off. If your baby is wearing a stroller on a sunny day or playing in the cribs, be sure to apply sunscreen on the skin! Don't get pregnant on a day out because your tummy tends to get the baby out of UV radiation and does not help the litter to warm up. Your skin does not respond to sunlight as it once did: it can develop liver spots and not all of them will disappear after birth.
2. FilledFor babies, a cap, hat or scarf and basic knitwear for summer. It protects not only the sun but also the sunshine. Don't forget to protect your eyes too: UV-filtered sunglasses are an important part of your vacation.
3. Furnishing ruleExcept for those that contain only physical light filters, broadcasters usually exert their protective effects within 20 minutes, which is why they apply the skin half an hour before leaving. You need to repeat the protection twice a year, and apply a pool every seventy minutes! Between 10 and 14 o'clock do not stay in the sun at all.
4. Chemical or physical?The safest are those which do not contain any chemical substances, such as titanium dioxide or zinc oxide. Even though chemical messengers are absorbed into the skin, they can induce irritation and allergic reactions in individual sensitivities; Wide spectrum protection is also important, so that sunscreen can also filter out UVA and UVB rays. If you are opting for an item containing physical broadcasts, you may want to check this out.
5. CloudsYou can kill it in the cloud! Clouds can allow up to half of UV radiation, so if you are out in the open for an extended period of time, don't forget to grease yourself and your kid's transmitter! Seventy percent of the sun's rays are reflected off the walls, so much more powerful is the sun's rays. It can also be shot down in the city and pigmented spots can also occur.
6. Factor numberAs far as factor numbers are concerned, the optimal protection for children is the 50+ factor carrier (SPF) with a high (over 30) UVA (IP) protection. Also, be sure to use a high factor of at least 30.
7. Don't be overwhelmed with sunscreen!Make sure you use enough sunshine! Three teaspoons (18 grams) of milk are usually sufficient for the whole baby's body. If applied too little, the efficiency of the protection can be reduced by up to half. There is a need for a teaspoonful of your arms, your feet, the beginning of your stomach (think of the bigger tummy!), Your back. On your face with a teaspoonful of milk, protect your nose, mouth, around your eyes, your eyes and shoulders with special sticks and polishes.
8. Don't just focus on sunbathing!Heat can also endure the body. If you are buying a baby, you should always have your own water - you may need up to three liters a day. Eat light meals several times a day in small portions. Pay attention to the little ones: in the case of tiny babies, you can use more frequent breastfeeding, the bigger baby water, boiled water to fill the lost liquid.
- Sunshine baby show
- So save a little bit of the sun!